Hi everyone. The beauty of having a crockpot is that one can cook a lot of
stuff and have it all week. What I have found it helps me, because of the fact
that my work schedule is so long and tedious a lot of times I don't get home
until seven or 730, is I try to do my crockpot cooking on the weekends. One
thing I have found that is helpful is that let's say in the case of spaghetti
sauce or chili, I use meat substitute made out of the tofu white substance or
soybeans. This way I can put them in the crockpot without having to worry about
anything because they are dried so to speak, and they pick up the flavor of the
meet. Another thing that I have found helpful, is that let's say I know that
I'm going to be cooking the chicken recipe I can go ahead and put the get the
chicken and put it in the bottom of the refrigerator the night before I am
going to put everything together. Then add with when I risk my chicken as they
always do, is just a quirk of mine, then it's it's thought
  but I do sympathize with the people that I have a schedule that is very
hectic and often times it is hard to remember things. I am not one of the most
organized people in the world. Another nice thing with the crockpots nowadays
is it the middle comes out of the crockpot so you can put the ingredients in
the crockpot the night before stick it in the fridge and then before you're
ready to go out you can assemble and turn it on I believe most of the recipe
state that if you do this however make sure that you would fit factor in a
little extra time for the fact that you're starting with extremely cold
ingredients hope this helps and I hope everybody has a wonderful day this is a
great list and I have gotten a lot of good recipes and helpful tips from it
everyone take care goodbye sorry. Siri did not recognize my pauses as ends of
sentences. Passion to think it's time to think double tattooing dictation

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 4s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous