What size mug is suggested. I would think it would rise, and I wouldn't want it to overflow and make one microwaved mess. (grin) Thanks.

---
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Marcley" <jmarc...@juno.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Recipe needed

Here's one I just had at a friend's last week.
mix together:
1 package angel food cake mix
1 package chocolate cake mix
store in a plastic bag or container for at least a month - but it probably won't last that long.

to use:

It's the 3 - 2 - 1 cake in a mug

3 tablespoons dry mix
2 tablespoons water
1 minute in the microwave

You do mix this in a coffee mug that can be put in a microwave, of course. It is quite tasty.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Fallin" <afal...@cox.net>