I am in grade 11. I go to a normal high school. My school gave me my bn and I taught myself how to use it. When I go to school I bring lunches that do not need cutting.

sent from my BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Dickhoner <tdickho...@fuse.net
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Date sent: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:10:06 -0500
Subject: [CnD] Cutting Food

Jessica, as I have read practically all of your messages, a few questions come to mind. You tell us you are 16 years old. That would put you in the tenth grade. What are you doing for high school? Are you schooled at home? Who provided you your Braille Note, and how did you learn to use it?

If you do attend school, what do you do in the cafeteria when you eat there?

I't not trying to pry into your personal life. The more we know, the better we can be to asist you.

Tom Dickhoner