From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:34 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Daily Digest

I don't have it for this but I was on digest for a little while in some of
my groups.  They will send maybe 25 messages on one page.  You just open it
and read down the page and it is kind of like the messages come when you go
on Yahoo's web site and read archives in your groups.  They are sent out
either once a day or when enough messages add up to make a page.
That way it takes a little more reading but you do not have so many messages

coming to your in box.