Hi Marilyn,

I have a couple of oven baked pancake recipes and both are good.  as for the
ground sausage, I use Jimmy Dean sausage that comes in a fat plastic covered
roll. It is like ground beef when you open it and break it up. You can fry
it and put on top of the oven pancake, I guess

OVEN PANCAKE, GERMAN STYLE
6 eggs, slightly beaten
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. milk
3 tbsp. butter, melted
Pinch salt
Syrup, confectioners' sugar or cut up fruit for topping

 Preheat oven to 450ยบ
Grease well 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish

Mix eggs together with flour in medium size bowl.
Add milk, butter and salt and  mix well.
Pour into prepared dish.

  Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed.
Cut into serving pieces. Serve with syrup, confectioners' sugar, and-or cut
up fresh fruitMakes 4 servings.
or
Baked Buttermilk Pancakes

1 large egg, beaten
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup powdered sugar
 Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
 Spray an 8-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray
 In a large bowl combine egg with melted butter; whisk until well combined.
 Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small
bowl; combine with egg mixture.
 Pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined.
 Transfer into prepared pie plate and bake for 25 minutes or until set and
lightly browned on top.
 Let sit for 5 minutes; sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into wedges.
 Serve warm.
 Makes 6 servings.