I never break the noodles. I always make my lasagna in a 9 by 13 pan. But, I love this idea of not having to precook the noodles. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Hannah" <shannonhanna...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] [Bulk] Re: lasagna without cooking noodles

I soak them for just a few minutes, maybe 5. I add cold water just to make it so I can put my hands in the bowl without burning, the water is warm. The noodles should feel more pliable but you should be able to snap the ends to fit if you are using, for instance a square pan. If not you can always add hot water again and let them sit longer. It won't hurt if they are too soft. You will just have to cut them to fit in the pan. smile I am just lazy. I use foil pans because I always make 2 or 3at once and freeze them uncooked.
Shannon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Dickhoner" <tdickho...@fuse.net>