Charles, that was a great one for forgiveness. We are way too hard on each other. It's so easy to see the wrongs that others do, but quite another thing to notice the wrongs we do.

Tom Dickhoner from Cincinnati, Ohio
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sisi Ben-Simon" <fireb...@netvision.net.il>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "Sugar" <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] repost for Charles:Honey-Spiced Cider

Sugar, if you want full forgiveness for your "horrible sin", you must repost that recipe 10000 times for each and every member. You must stand on your head 3 times a day, 3 minutes each time, and chant: "sometimes I feel like a subjectless child". Then the special committee will discuss your case and make its ruling, which you cannot appeal of course! Come on people! Seriously! Don't we all make a mistake from time to time? How hard do we have to be on other people just to feel good about ourselves? Think about it!

Sisi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sugar" <sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>