Hi Dale and everyone,  I am not Mrs. Yu Sheng.  I am linda Ervin.  Sorry this
happened. Linda

________________________________
 From: Mrs. Yu Sheng <lindaeer...@yahoo.com>
To: "Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org" <Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:02 PM
Subject: [CnD] Hello Everyone,

I hope Dale doesn't mind this note, but I wanted to say how much I enjoy your
recipes and admire all of you and your love of cooking.  I am sighted and my
husband is blind.  Our friend, Sandra Warren of OKC, told me about this site
and have sure enjoyed it.  Being Type 2 Diabetic, I have had to change up some
recipes and hope you don't mind.  Thank you all, including Dale.  Linda E.