I was trying to think about what to do with a package of venison burger, which
I refer to as Bamburger.  Quite some time ago, I used to do this with
hamburger.  It's most certainly a bachelor's concoction.  It tastes really
good, although it might sound strange.  I've seen recipes for making a meat
loaf that have tons of ingredients.  This one does not.  It's got to be the
easiest I've ever made.  Some items aren't measured.  You just go by the feel
of the stuff as you mix and add and mix.  Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:

a pound and a half of hamburger, venison burger, or whatever you choose.

1 drained 16-ounce can of whole colonel corn

shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese

your favorite barbecue sauce.

Method:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  While it is getting heated, in a 9 by 13-inch
dish, mix the meat and corn evenly.  Grate the cheese and mix evenly.  If you
like a little cheese, or a lot of cheese, it's up to you.  Now pour on the
barbecue sauce and mix evenly.  You want the mixture to be a little wet, but
not soupy.  Put the dish in the oven and bake for about 1 hour.  Check with a
fork for doneness.  If it comes out clean, it's done.  Let it stand for a while
before digging in!  That's all there is to it.

---