I believe it was Gerry who asked me what oven we were getting. Actually this is
an interesting story behind it.

In the summer of  2010, our older daughter was going to be getting married. Her
in-laws to be were spending a weekend with us to cook what would be good
recipes for a wedding reception. On the Sunday before they arrived, our older
daughter tried to make a keesh in the conventional oven. It had uneven
temperatures. We purchased either a Maytag or a Whirlpool oven. We have had it
almost 2 years. It beeps, so it is going to be perfect for me. I have no doubt
that I can use it.

For all who are on the list, I took advantage of the great special dave gave us
on the I.Mate Summitt. I can't wait until I receive it. It will be great to be
able to open the Fridge or freezer and to know what is in there.

Tom Dickhoner from Cincinnati, Ohio