I believe someone wanted to know how those labels work. What happens is that
you have two kinds of labels. The silky labels are the kind you iron on if you
want to know the color of a dress or an article of clothing. The label has a
bar code. You can record what you want, and you can make the message as long as
you want to make it.

Becky, your other labels have a rubber band or a rubber string around them. You
can identify your jars or pill bottles or your cds or cassetts. The back pulls
off the labels. You put the label on what you want to mark, and you record what
you want making it as long or as short as you want it to be.

When you pull out an article of clothing, or a c d, all you have to do is to
run the scanner of what you are trying to identify, and you will hear the name
in your own voice. That's pretty handy.

I hope this helps not only Becky but anyone else who needs help.