From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Linda Ratzlaff
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:46 PM
To: Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] CnD Introduction

Hi Everyone
My name is Linda Ratzlaff I live in Regina Saskatchewan Canada.  I am 51
years old, married to a wonderful man named Blaine and we have a 2 year old
Biechon Schit  Zu cross whoe name is Patches.  I work outside of the home at
two different places.  At Canadian Mental Health selling cash calendars, as
well I wrote at a company called Sigma Analytics.  At this place I phone
people to get them to do surveys.  A firend of mine told me she gets all of
these recipes from people from  all over the world, although I don't do alot
of cooking, I thought I would be interested in getting involved in this
list.  So here I am.