Hi,

I remember it now, and the other ingredient I used, although it was not called for, was some shredded coconut. I mixed the cake mix and pineapple together first and then stirred in the coconut before pouring it into the pan. You might use a very small amount of cooking spray on the bottom only of the pan.

Carol