Reheat instructions sayadd 1 tablespoon of milk or water to each 1 cup
serving.  Then heat on high in microwave for 1 minute then stir then heat
on high in microwave for 1 more minute.  Alternatively, heat it in
saucepan on top of stove.  This comes from the Kraft Foods book put out by
national braille press on the top of Page 28 in volume 1.  I know, I