I agree. I have a coffee maker that you just measure out the coffee, pour the cup of water into it and put your mog underneath it. Then press the button and in a couple minutes out comes the coffee.
It is easy and simple.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan" <zarf2...@verizon.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig Coffee Maker

My suggestion would be, if you want a single serving coffee maker, to get
one that does not use k-cups or pods. Black and Decker makes them and so
does Hamilton Beach. Yes, you have to measure the coffee, but you don't have
to worry about programming because they all have buttons and are not
digital.