From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of gmail
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:00 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Tom Dickhoner
Subject: Re: [CnD] Monitering Blood Pressure

On 7/11/2012 2:20 PM, Tom Dickhoner wrote:
> I was looking on the blind mice mega mall site for a talking blood
pressure monitor. The one I read about on the site said nothing about a
talking read-out. It said it was perfect for a school nurse.

> Any help as to where or if I can get a talking blood pressure monitor
would be greatly appreciated.

> Also, would anyone know where I could purchase a talking body temperature
themoniter?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Tom Dickhoner
> .
> Hi Tom:

How are things going?  Don't know about you, but I've had my AC on probably
98 percent of the summer so far.  It has been absolutely uncivilized around
here.

The Carroll Center store in Newton, Massachusetts has what you want.  I have
a body temp thermometer from them, as well.  I think the correct #
is:  617-969-6200.  That's the switchboard.  Ask for the store.  They have a
BP cuff that costs $138, but it's a dandy. I think it would stand up to any
of the docs offices.If I get rich and famous, I'm gonna get me one!

I'm going to give you my #, so if you have a problem or whatever, give
me a jingle.   Take care.  Hope this helps.  It is: 617-277-2358.

> --
*BA*