From: "Shannon Hannah" <shannonhanna...@gmail.com>
To: "Cooking In The Dark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:31 PM
Subject: [CnD] T-fal ActiFry

Does anyone have this fryer? I am really interested in purchasing one but don't
know how accessible
it is or some of the foods that cook well in it. I pasted the info on it below.

T-fal ActiFry
Product Features
60 minute timer with indicator beep to let you know when you meals are ready
Stirring paddle to coat food with sauces or oil for even cooking results
Removable filter
Lid, Stirring paddle and basket are all removable and dishwasher safe
1400 watts of power
Pleasure and health can go together:
With just one spoon of oil, cook 1 kg of real crispy chips with only 3% fat
Genuine homemade and extremely tasty chips: Use whichever type of oil you
prefer to vary the taste
and diversify your diet.

 Can also be used to cook a wide range of other recipes: crispy fried
vegetables, strips of meat...
Reduced amount of oil used. Use fresh oil each time. Preserves the nutritional
benefits of oil.
 Automatic stop
 A 60-recipe book for cooking with the family. Encourages food diversity.
Unique patented technologies allow more even cooking: pulsed hot air evenly
through the food, gently
stirred by the mixing paddle
Highly scratch resistant ceramic coating on the plate.
Cover, basket and vanes can be removed and are all dishwasher-safe
Automatic cover opening/closing

Shannon

Enjoy the journey of your life.  There are no endpoints, just turning points.