What was the pork chops cooked in? Oven? Stovetop? Crockpot? Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Mike & Jean
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:02 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Recipe needed for apple cake

Hi yall.  Recently my hard drive crashed and we lost all of our recipies.
We are especially interested in getting a recipie for pork chops that
included ground ginger as one of the ingrediants.  If you have this recipe,
please repost it for us.  Also, I am a nut about anything with Pumpkin in
it, so,, can yall please repost some of the wonderful Pumpkkin cake,
cupcake, pie and other recipies?  thanks in advance.  Mike