Jean, my apologies, the size of the jars is 110 ml, and I believe that
converts to 6 ounces rather than 8.  Math was never my strong suit.  I
know 2 + 2 = 7, and that's as far as I can go.  <Sheepish grin>.  Here
is what she says about the Jars:

All spice blends are packaged in sturdy 110ml glass jars.

Jane also says if you don't see what you are looking for in her A to Z
listing, please e-mail her and let her know what you are looking for.

I love some of the names of her blends, also.  Some make me laugh.

ennifer