Sure, I'll send it in a new thread. I have to say, my first thought when I
tried it was: "Wow, it's a bought crust!" Unlike other crusts that require use
of a blender, cold butter, and a lot of patience, this one needs just oil. I
have not made it personally, but I am told it is faster, easier, and a bit
healthier than crusts that use cold butter to be flaky.
On Oct 26, 2012, at 5:22 PM, "Nancy Martin" <nm72...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Alex,
> If it's not too much trouble, I for one would like to see that pie crust
> recipe. I keep telling myself that some day I'm going to try to make it from
> scratch instead of buying it ready made.
> thank you so much,
> Nancy Martin

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)