Try cold milk instead of water and you can also roll it out between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. I use just a little more oil.
By the way, just roll out half the dough at a time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 3:19 PM
Subject: [CnD] easiest pie crust ever

Hi all,
My sister got this from a lady at her college and it is, quite simply, the best pie crust ever. It's flaky, good, and just what a pie crust should be. However, it does not require messing with cold butter, blenders, and all the bother a regular home-made crust can be. Easy, less fat, and amazing in taste and texture... I should sell this stuff!

Yield: two 9-inch single crusts or one 9-inch double crust

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup canola oil
pinch of salt
5-6 tablespoons water

Procedure:
1. Mix all ingredients.
2. Roll out between two pieces of parchment or wax paper.

See? Easiest. Pie crust. Ever.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com

2 C All Purpose Flour
2/3 C Canola Oil
Pinch of Salt
5 to 6 T Water
INSTRUCTIONS

Mix all ingredients, divide in half and roll out between two sheets of parchment paper.
NOTES