Desi, how about this?

Put the gibblets into a saucepan.

Cover with cold water, at least 2 cups or more, depending on how much gravy you want. The amounts I will give here are for 2 cups water.

Dissolve (for a rich or strong-tasting gravy) 3 chicken bouillion cubes, or 3 good-size tsp of chicken bouillion powder into the water and gibblets.

Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the gibblets are well cooked and there is a nice aroma.

Remove from heat and let cool.

Take the gibblets from the pan and, if you wish to use them as part of the gravy, chop finely in a food processor. If you don't wish to include the gibblets as part of your gravy, simply do like I do - eat them.

Now, for making the gravy:

Melt 2 tbsp butter or margarine in a saucepan.

Add and stir in 2 tbsp of flour until mixture forms a smooth paste.

Then add your 2 cups of broth. Stir constantly over medium high heat till the mixture starts to boil.

Then turn down the heat to medium, continuing to stir till the mixture thickens. (at least a couple of minutes to cook the flour)

Remove from heat and let stand for a couple of minutes before pouring into a gravy boat or small bowl. Remember, if you are using more broth, portion your ingredients accordingly.

This amount of gravy (using the 2 cups of broth) should serve 6 to 8 persons.