OK, for what it's worth, I looked at the nutritional information on my box of graham crackers. Here is the breakdown:

There are 27 sheets which are sort of scored in the middle, but do not always break evenly.
Serving size is 8 crackers.
Servings per container is approximately 13.
If one does the math, it comes out that there are approximately 4 crackers per sheet. If one looks at a Club cracker, that is just about the same size as 1/4 of a Graham cracker sheet. Therefore, I would conclude that one Graham rectangle is 4 crackers.
Like I stated above, take it or leave it, it is only an opinion.  Grin.

Carol