I'm guessing someone has a virus, or doesn't understand about subject lines.
Allison

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet Hardcastle" <jhardcas...@cogeco.ca
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Date sent: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:18:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [CnD] Stuffed French Toast Casserole II

I was in a pub last Saturday night, and after drinking a few I noticed two very large women at the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I
asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them snapped back, saying, "It's Wales, you idiot!"

I immediately apologized. I said, "I'm sorry. Are you two whales from
Ireland?"