Jeri, can you let me know if you find the recipe...I never seem to
catch Trisha's show...She used to be on Saturday mornings, and I love
her recipes...She cooks like my grandmother did, and I never know when
she's on now...Anyway, if you do find it, I'd appreciate it
bunches...Happy Monday...(smile)