Hi Allison
Welcome to the list. My name is Linda and I live in Regina, Saskatchewan , Canada. You will love this list as there are a lot of great receipes to get and enjoy.

Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Manzino" <gwennac...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 4:26 AM
Subject: [CnD] Introduction

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself as I recently joined this list. I'm Allison originally from the United States but currently residing in Spain with my husband. Since I've been married, I've discovered I love to cook and am always searching for recipes and different dishes to make. I took forward to sharing and learning from all of you. Have a great day.

Musically,
Allison

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away