To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: [CnD] convection ovens

Hello,
My wife and I are thinking about replacing the toaster oven which she has had for a while. we have been wondering if we should get another toaster oven or a convection oven. We saw one on Cooking in the Kitchen with Dave on QVC. I think it was about 120$. We are interested in other peoples experience. We are also interested in something that is easy to use. Both of us are visually impared.
Thank you in advance.
Bill Deatherage

Sent from my iPad