Hi,

Again, this may seem like a weird question but I need to find a better way.

Does anyone have good techniques for a totally blind person to spread things
like butter on toast or some kind of thing on bread?  I'm trying not to get
my fingers involved, especially when I'm around other sighted people.  I was
in a situation where we were all helping with breakfast, and they asked if I
wanted to toast and butter the bread.  I toasted it but someone else
buttered it.

What about things like mustard on sandwiches or ketchup on burgers when we
use the squeeze bottles?  And, what are good ways to practice?

Thanks!

Will