Hi again,

So, one thing that I've been suggested was that I should at some time learn
to bake bread, even if it's just simple white bread.  However, again, not
having done that before, I do have questions.

I know people have mentioned that I need a bread machine.  What kind do I
need, and is that the only way to do it?  Someone told me it could get
somewhat messy if I'm not careful, which is why I'd want the machine.

Also, do I need some kind of special mixer other than just my little
electric mixer for mixing the dough?

I'm totally willing to try but don't think I have the right tools.

Thanks again.

Will