From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of RJ
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:30 AM
To: citd
Subject: [CnD] Green beans/red sweet peppers

Seen I am home alone for a while, figure is a good time to stay vegetarian.
today I had steel cut oats with berries and a avocado  mix with yogurt and
lemon juice for breakfast For the steel cut oats
1/4 cup of steel cut oats
1 tablespoon of chia
Half a apple slice thin
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 cup and a splash of water.
Place all ingredients in a sauce pan with a tight lid. Set burner on a super
low simmer and cook for forty-five minute. Stir occasionally.
Put oats over blueberries and black berries. Add the avocado yogurt, with
some sliced almonds, mix and enjoy.
For Lunch was a leaf lettuce salad with calamari olives and a little feta
cheese with a vinegar/olive oil dressing.
For Supper
Green beans/red sweet peppers.
Add a little olive oil in a skillet and fry the green beans for 10 minutes
Add the red sweet pepper cut into thin strips.
Add one hot Hungarian pepper, chopped
Season with oregano, black pepper, salt, and some granulated garlic. When
beans are done the way you like them, Serve with the dressing of your
choice. I use vinegar/olive oil.
RJ