Today I decided to try some thing different.
African style chicken.
Mix
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 teaspoon of ginger
Salt and pepper to taste.
I use very little salt.
Peel 2 medium yams or sweet potatoes
1 apple
1 small onion into thin rings and separate them.
Place diced apples, s. potatoes in bowl and coat with spices above.
Get out a chicken breast and evenly flatten the breast.
Get out a casserole dish. Being lazy, I placed foil in the dish and gave it a light spray of oil. Layer the diced coated sweet potatoes and apples in dish and place the chicken over the sweet Potatoes/apples. Cover and bake at 350 F for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done. 165 degrees if using a meat thermometer