Hi there.
Well in gmail, you can change the subject line. When you are replying to a
message, in the subject line, delete what you see in the subject line.
Like for instance if it says ribs and corn, if you don't want the corn go
into the subject line and move your cursor to corn and press control end and
 then delete the corn...

In a message dated 5/13/2013 3:34:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,