To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Red lobster Bisqits

Thank you for saying that, I can be a lazy cook, and I love using cake and biscuit mixes. There is nothing wrong with using mixes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2013, at 1:24 PM, "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

I guess the people who buy a boxed cake mix, bring it home, mix whatever doesn't come in the box into the premeasured ingredients in a cake pan, and bake it aren't making cakes, then? Not everyone makes everything from scratch, you know?,

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Olson" <silverbo...@me.com>