i got this off daily recipe.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Fill your kitchen with the aroma of Fall
Date:   Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:13:30 -0400
From:   Daily Recipe <ez...@gophercentral.com>
To:     dreams...@tampabay.rr.com

GopherCentral.com Ezines

        Daily Recipe
You don't have to be a four-star chef to eat like a gourmet.
**** A WORD FROM THE KITCHEN ****

Hats off to all the "Pampered Chef" demonstrators out
there! I've been to many home demonstrations in my time
and those are definitely my favorite (you think because
there's cooking involved?) They've just got the greatest
kitchen products and I still have my 4-wheel drive
pizza cutter! Great time to get together with your gal
pals for some food and fun!

Here is a recipe BREWED APPLE PUNCH this is right on time
for some and perhaps a little early for others but be patient
and hang onto it until it starts getting really crisp.

Enjoy!
Marzee
Email Me <mailto:m...@gophercentral.com?subject=TheDailyRecipe%20Feedback>

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*RECIPE: BREWED APPLE PUNCH*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 1/2 quarts Apple juice
2 Cinnamon sticks
8 Whole cloves
1 1/3 cup Pineapple juice
1/2 cup Lemon juice
2 pt Orange juice
28 oz Ginger ale

DIRECTIONS:
Place apple juice in a NON-aluminum kettle; tie spices
in cheesecloth, add to kettle, and simmer uncovered 15
minutes; discard spice bag. Mix spiced juice with
remaining fruit juices. To serve, place a large block
of ice in a large punch bowl, add fruit juice and ginger
ale.

Yield: 12 Servings
Category: Drinks

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* MARZEE's CORNER *~*~*~*~*~*~*~**

SPEAKING OF KITCHEN TIPS...
I got some feedback yesterday about the foil liner in your
oven. I should specify this is not for all self-cleaning
ovens. Be sure to read your manufacturer directions as some
may warn against it. Here are a few more to tuck in your hat:

** Microwaves **
Always cover food in the microwave. Buy a special deep cover
that will fit over all sizes of dishes and plates and use it!
This makes an incredible difference in keeping the microwave
oven clean.

** Nonstick Cooking Spray **
When working with thick or sticky ingredients (like cheese,
molasses, etc.), use a little spray first to make cleanup a
breeze. Spray food processor blades, the cheese grater,
measuring cups, beaters, etc. The next time you clean all the
gunk off the blade of the electric can opener, spray it with
a little nonstick cooking spray to prevent future buildup.

** Prevent Silver Tarnishing **
Wrap polished silver in tarnish-proof tissue paper and store
in paper bags. Do not overwrap with plastic wrap or use rubber
bands, as they will encourage tarnish, even through the tissue
paper. To continue to receive this ezine, add me to your address book: ez...@gophercentral.com Add Me To Your Address Book <http://scripts.gophercentral.com/GopherCentral.vcf>

BestSellers2 <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14986/c/440/a/539%20>

Share on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deal-of-the-Day-by-PulseTVcom/71959161787> Get more Ezines <http://www.gophercentral.com/> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deal-of-the-Day-by-PulseTVcom/71959161787> Free Newsletters <http://www.gophercentral.com/>

Visit Our GopherCentral Archives <http://gopherarchives.gophercentral.com/>

Share the Deal <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1315/c/186/a/574>

Download our Deal of the Day Android App <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/1315/c/186/a/574>

<http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14967/c/186/a/574>

Download our Deal of the Day iPhone App <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14967/c/186/a/574>

Video Deal of the Day <http://ads.pulsetv.com/u/15322/c/117/a/574>

WHOA! ItÂ’s ALL GOTTA GO
That Means BELOW COST Prices To You
VISIT HERE to See What We Have
<http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/3839/c/186/a/574>

About UsClick to read about the staff <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14445/c/117/a/539> First, we thank you for your support Gophercentral.com was founded in 1996. We started out with just a few ezines and slowly added more and more. We now have over 30!

Many of us have worked together for over 15 years at this company and earlier at a leading catalog company. We all had a passion for building a great company and joined forces to create PulseTV.com Meet each of us by Visiting Here <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14445/c/117/a/539>

Click to read about Steve <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14958/c/436/a/100067>Are you on Facebook? If you are, check out the Deal of the Day fan page. You get exclusive offers and a new deal every day. It is easy to become a fan, just click here and hit the like button... <http://pd.gophercentral.com/u/14958/c/436/a/100067>

Your Subscriber Info: dreams...@tampabay.rr.com
UNSUBSCRIBE:
http://scripts.gophercentral.com/lunsub.aspx?id=13

END OF Daily Recipe
Content Copyright 2013 NextEra Media All rights reserved.

GopherCentral & PulseTV
7851 W. 185th St. Ste 106
Tinley Park, IL 60477

<http://scripts.gophercentral.com/lunsub.aspx?id=13><http://news.gophercentral.com/as/?n=[*NID*]&s=[*SID*]>