Hi all,
Tomorrow I'll attempt my first-ever cheesecake, a pumpkin one with a graham
cracker crust. Oddly, the recipe does not call for a water bath, but instead
relies on the cake showing its first cracks to know when it is done. So, how do
you all figure that out? I don't want to touch the cake since it will be not
only hot, but I doubt I could feel the cracks they are talking about anyway. Is
there a different test I might use? I'll have sighted help tomorrow, but I want
to know for the future what I could do here. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com