From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of shirley baker
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 5:59 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Toasters or Toaster Ovens?

Which one do you prefer to use, a toaster or toaster oven? If a toaster
oven, which brand is good and easy for blind people to use please?  I tried
to put a pop tart in my toaster, knowing it says not to and the crumb tray
got real sticky and I got the burn smell. If a toaster is what you prefer, I
want one I can put pop tarts in.  Thank you.

Shirley