The soop you can I would cook it for about fiten minutes since it is
already cook. Your just reheating the soopl.I don't think you need to delute

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Nancy Martin
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 10:38 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] chicken my Mom's way

Hi everyone
My Mom used to bread chicken pieces then brown them on both sides in a
little oil. Next, she would coat the drained, browned chicken in cream of
celery soup and bake it to finish cooking. I can't remember if she diluted
the soup. I'm also not sure how long it baked. I'm sure you could use any
cream soup. Not for the calorie counters but good.
Nancy