How much chicken, and what pieces?

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling errors! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Martin" <nm72...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pork chops.

Hi,
Here's a crockpot recipe for pork chops or chicken.

One can mushroom soup
one package ranch salad dressing mix
pork chops or chicken

Put soup in the crockpot and add ranch dressing mix. Stir well to blend. Add pork chops or chicken. Cook on high at least four hours or on low at least eight hours. The meat will fall off the bones. I seem to remember you could add rice to the crockpot to absorb the juices.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dawnielle Voegele" <softy5...@hotmail.com>