Maybe what it means is eight chicken breast halves to make up the four whole
chicken breasts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 11:30 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders

I'm confused by this recipe.  It says, "4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken
Breasts (breast Halves, Not The
Whole Breast)"  Isn't this a contradiction?  If whole breasts are not to be
used, why are they even listed?  Based on what is in parenthesis, I guess we

are to use boneless, skinless chicken breast halves?

--
If guns kill people, writing implements cause grammatical and spelling
errors!