Italian Wedding Soup

This soup is basically made up of broth, meat, and greens.

Use can use chicken, sausage, or make miniature meatballs for the meat in this soup.

Here is a simple and basic recipe
1 pound of cooked meat, cut into small pieces or miniature meatballs.
2 cans of chicken broth
1 onion Chopped fine
1 clove of garlic minced
1 egg beaten with grated cheese added into the egg
As much Kale or other greens  to fit your taste Chopped coarsely

In a large pan add a little oil and a couple tablespoons of butter
Add the onion and soften for about 5 minutes. Now add the garlic and brown for about 1 minute.
Add the broth. I usually will add a can of water to the mix.
Bring to a light boil and wilt the greens of your choice. Add the cooked meat Now stir the pot as you drizzle in the egg/cheese mixture. Just stir and pour in lightly as you stir. Don't forget to add a little salt and pepper to taste. I almost did. RJ