I'm not a coffee drinker but i sure do love hot chocolate from my Keurig. When my best friend comes to visit, she uses the coffee.

Judy

----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley baker" <shirleyba...@comcast.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 6:47 PM
Subject: [CnD] Answers to Questions

The Hamilton Beach iced tea maker I have is one of those where you have to line the pitcher with the maker so the water doesn't go all over your counter top. I just use the family size tea bags in there; just black tea as far as I know. I still think the Keurig is worth the price and I've had mine for over two years now. I would get another one in a heartbeat the next time it went out and I would probably call Keurig to get it if it wasn't out of warranty. I think the secret is to clean it often. If this second one goes out, I will just remove the K-cup holder and put it on the first machine and use it until that one goes out.
Shirley