Susan,

coffee-anyone is located in San Ramon, California.  When typing their
web address or e-mail address, be sure to put a hyphen between coffee
and anyone.  It is:

http://www.coffee-anyone.com
E-mail: cof...@coffee-anyone.com
Phone: (800) 347-9687

The link on their website that tells you to enter their store here
seems to be broken.  You can call them, though, and place an order.
Their variety of coffee, tea and chocolate is somewhat limited, but it
is very good quality coffee.

When you order, just let the proprietess know if you would like
braille labels.  If you place an order on their website, (once the
link is working again), there are instructions letting you know how to
specify if you want braille labels.

Jennifer