Crockpot spiral ham....

Put liner in crockpot to save clean up time.
Pour 1 cup of pineapple juice in bottom of crockpot. I am using apple cider, for that is what is on hand.
Add 1 compressed  cup of brown sugar and give it a quick stir.
Open the envelope that comes with the ham and rub all sides with half of it.
Place ham in crockpot flat side down.
The lid won't fit on the crockpot because the ham is to tall.
I took a piece of heavy foil, believe it is 18 inches wide and put the lid on top of the ham and put the foil over the lid. notched out the foil for the handle and than seal the foil a round the crockpot glass insert and put it in the crockpot heater aliment to seal it off. Turned the pot on low and in 5 hours I will add the rest of the envelope to the ham and cook it for another hour. When the temperature checks to be 140 F with a meat thermometer, I will take the ham out of the crockpot and let it sit for 15 minutes before serving. Will bake some yams and fix French style brussels sprouts to go with the meal.
RJ