Well it appears to work Katie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Katie Chandler
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 10:37 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] test

Hey everyone,  This is Katie from Oklahoma, I sent a welcome email to you,
Brenda, on the day you sent out you had just joined us. I don't see my own
emails unless I put my name in the bcc field then it will come back to me so
I know it went through. I forgot to do that, at  that time. So don't know if
anyone seen it on the list or not.  If not, I welcomed you and in case it
didn't show up, I will say it once more. Welcome to the list and hope  you
enjoy it. I love recipes, and have been a member of cooking in the dark, for

many years now. Smile.   Have fun.   Katie