From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of gail johnson
Sent: March-08-14 11:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Turkey and Salad last night's dinner

dinner last night:

yesterday we smoked a bone in turkey breast.
It was about 7 pounds.
After it was smoked nice and juicy I blended 1 cup of Apricot Preserves and
3 jalapeno and 1 Anaheim pepper Then I spooned about 1 tablespoon over 2
generous slices of turkey.
We made a green salad of:
cauliflower leaves about 5 of them chopped a handful of garlic and onion
chives
2 stocks of celery  chopped
1 parsnip sliced thin
1 handful of catnip
1 handful of mint
and
1/2 cup of 4-cheese blend grated cheese mixed in.
I added the turkey and the preserve mix made a nice dressing.
For us this is not quite medium hot. For most people we know it is
considered four-alarm hot.