Yes, that's correct: By putting the eggs in the skillet and covering
the skillet, you do not have to flip the eggs over.  A friend who was
a chef at one time taught me that method, and I never use any other
method, now.  You can use butter or Pam or whatever you wish.

Hope you find this method to be of use.

Take care.

Jennifer