1/4 cup of chopped onion
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of salad dressing or mayonnaise
1/4 cup of milk
1/2 cup of sweet relish
1 1/2 teaspoon of prepared mustard
4 teaspoons of vinegar
3/4 teaspoons of salt

In large pan cook macaroni in a large amount of boiling salted water until
tender, drain, cool until room temperature. Toss with cheese, celery, green
pepper and onion. Combine sour cream, salad dressing or mayonnaise, add
milk, stir in relish, vinegar, mustard, salt. Toss with macaroni mixture.
Cover and chill several hours.
NOTE:  I added three hard cooked eggs chopped.  I also substituted dill relish
for the sweet relish called for because that's what I had on hand.  I actually
like it better.

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

begin 666 Colleen.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#;VQL965N#0I&3CI#;VQL
F965N#0I2158Z,C Q-# U,3A4,#(T.30Q6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end