From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of April And Joba
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 10:53 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pasta Salad recipe Wanted

01 pound box does the trick just fine. The chunked cheese idea sounds
heavenly though! Have to try that next time I make mine, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 17, 2014, at 11:04 PM, Blaine Deutscher <b.deutsc...@telus.net>
wrote:

> This might sound like a stupid question but what size box or does it not
matter?  I ask because you can get different sizes.

> Blaine
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Blaine Deutscher
> Ambrose University
> Business administration
> Phone: (403) 827-6863
>

>> On May 17, 2014, at 7:57 PM, April And Joba <k9love...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Pasta salad
>> One box spiral noodles cooked
>> One package pepperoni torn in half or fourths One can black olives
>> drained Two bottles Italian dressing
>>
>> Place all ingredients except one bottle of Italian dressing, in a large
bowl and mix together thoroughly. Place in fridge and let chill four hours
or all night. When ready to serve pour remaining Italian dressing over
salad.