No red wine with that great dinner?

Tonight's dinner is sosimple.
Stuffed Portobellos

I have 4 medium portobellos.
I preheat the oven to 350
wash and stem the mushrooms and put them in a parchment lined pan.
It doesn't matter what size pan you use, the mushrooms simply have to fit.

Sometimes I use chicken Italian sausage for this meal but tonight I'm using
pork sausage meat without the skins.

Mix the amount of meat you wish to use with some green pepper bits and green
onion diced.
Add a little cheese of your choice, but not too much.
Stuff heaping the mixture so the mushrooms are heaping.

Put in the oven and heat for 35 minutes and you have a delightful meal you
hardly worked to make.
Have some of RJ's red or white wine and perhaps have some strawberries with
maple syrup for dessert.

Sent from my iPhone