-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Abby Vincent via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:29 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] toaster ovens

My toaster oven is on its last legs, or toasters, so, I have to get a new
one.  I like the toaster oven because I use a wheelchair and ovens on stoves
are hard to get to.  It's nice to have an oven/toaster/broiler on my counter
top.  Anyone have a blind friendly one you like?  The on I had has all knobs
and no lights or screens.  They don't have it at Best Buys.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Abby